Scrip Order Form
What is Scrip and how does it work?
- Scrip is business gift cards purchased from local and national businesses who sell them to our school system, McDonell Area Catholic Schools (MACS), at a discounted rate. For instance, when you purchase a $25 Scrip card from one of our retailers, you receive a card worth $25 but the school purchased them at a discounted rate (ranging from 2% to 10%). The difference is considered profit. The school and the parish (when credited) both benefit by splitting the profit.
- By simply replacing the way you buy gas and groceries with gift cards, you will help the school children and the parish.
- There are over 75 businesses on the form. Check out this fillable Scrip form here.
- Extra SCRIP forms are available in the rack in the narthex at St. Charles and sold each week at St. Peter in the back of church after Mass.
- Include a check for full payment with the order form and place in the collection basket. Check out this electronic form to place the order directly with MACS. Remember to credit either St. Charles or St. Peter Parish!
- Scrip orders will be prepared for distribution at the parish office for weekend Masses. We will distribute your order as you indicate on the order form (back of church, with your child, or pick up at the parish central office).
- You may purchase at the MACS Central Office at any time, through the electronic form or calling 715.723.0538. Look to the MACS site for updated pick up times. Remember to add the parish name on the "Credit to:" line of the form.
- Benefit-Mobile is an App on your phone if you prefer not to carry gift cards. Download the App and add McDonell Area Catholic Schools as your beneficiary to start giving.
- THANK YOU for using Scrip business gift cards.
- Call the Parish Central Office with questions.
Notes about the form itself:
- Credit to Acct. - place any family name on this line that has children at MACS or St. Peter Catholic School. These families will receive credit toward their tuition/or fundraising fee. Adding St. Charles Parish or St. Peter Parish to this line will credit the churches.
- The * behind most of the vendors means that these gift cards can carry a balance on them; you don't have to use the whole amount at one time.
- There are more options for pickup on the bottom left hand section of the order form also. Please check the one that is most convenient for you.