- April 22 - First Communion Retreat, St. Charles
- April 30 - First Communion, St. Charles
- May 7 - Confirmation, St. Charles
- May 14 - First Communion, St. Peter
- June 18-23 - Totus Tuus, St. Charles
THE YEAR OF MERCY -- Rediscovering the Corporal Works of Mercy. The Pope encourages us to show mercy to others in our daily life. “It is my burning desire that, during this Jubilee, the Christian people may reflect on the corporal works of mercy. It will be a way to reawaken our conscience, too often grown dull in the face of poverty. And let us enter more deeply into the heart of the Gospel where the poor have a special experience of God’s mercy. Jesus introduces us to these works of mercy in His preaching so that we can know whether or not we are living as His Disciples. Let us rediscover these corporal works of mercy: to feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, clothe the naked, welcome the stranger, heal the sick, visit the imprisoned, and bury the dead.